Degraded PK
Welcome to Denied PvP, to play our webclient, please go to www.deniedpvp.tk
Degraded PK
Welcome to Denied PvP, to play our webclient, please go to www.deniedpvp.tk
Degraded PK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.deniedpvp.tk

HomeNewsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rune Miners

Go down 
+2
bl69aze
Sathae
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sathae

Rune Miners Empty
PostSubject: Rune Miners   Rune Miners Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:05 am

Over the past few days, i've heard several people complaining how rune miners continuously get attacked by players while they're trying to mine their hoards of gold. I've been thinking about this, and shouldn't the players be ALLOWED to attack them? It is the wilderness after all, and the wilderness is a PvP area. If the rune ore is worth 4M a piece, it obviously carries big risk, therefore being in the wildy. So, i've come to a conclusion that you may like to hear:
Either get rid of the 'Rune Miner Protection Program', or simply move a rune rock to the skiller area, lower the price, and eliminate all this fuss. If this '112M in under 3 minutes' is going to stay, I reckon that it should bear the burden of the old wilderness, and let players kill them. Mabye then players will have to fight over the rune. And, if this sounds like a bad idea, lower the price of rune ore to, say, 1M an ore. Place it next to the adamant rock (but no glitch please Very Happy) and just let the miners mine it. They won't get as much money, sure. But at least it'll stop all this nonsense about 'Help me, people are killing me while I willingly go into the wilderness to make cash'.

Please post giving your opinion.

1. Let players attack rune miners
2. Bring a rune rock to skiller area
3. Keep it the way it is
Back to top Go down
bl69aze
Newb
Newb

Rune Miners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rune Miners   Rune Miners Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:09 am

istrongly agree wit hthis or just go lvl 3 =3

number 2 ftw =3
Back to top Go down
turrmoil

Rune Miners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rune Miners   Rune Miners Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:21 am

dude fully agree with you sath its getting beyond the fuckin point of annoying. It really should fkn stop.
Back to top Go down
bl69aze
Newb
Newb

Rune Miners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rune Miners   Rune Miners Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:22 am

turmmoil u gotta pick a number lol =3
Back to top Go down
turrmoil

Rune Miners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rune Miners   Rune Miners Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:24 am

oh yeh fully 2.
Back to top Go down
bobbb
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Rune Miners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rune Miners   Rune Miners Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:31 am

i dont agree. i say 3. keep it the way it is, tbh i enjoy getting killed cause then i get group of my friends and kill the fags that are killing miners,

-bobbb
thank you turmoil for being one of the people who help kill the losers the most <3
Back to top Go down
jizz

Rune Miners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rune Miners   Rune Miners Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:35 am

1. Gh Is A Pking Place And A Good Place 2 Make Good Money Therefor Dont Change Anything
If Thay Get Mad BAD LUCK
Back to top Go down
Sathae

Rune Miners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rune Miners   Rune Miners Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:52 am

I apologize for an error that i've made. Neutral After making this post, I realized that players invest their runite ore in their bank as 'cash stacks', so they can keep cash without exceeding the cash limit. Therefore, if the price does (obviously, it won't) drop down, surely it's possible to grant extra ores into their bank accounts so they don't lose their cash. And finally, to people who don't agree with this post, post it for people to see, and don't troll about it. Just because i'm trying to help out the server, dosen't mean I need people hating me to rage my ass about how i'm a dickhead. One thing to say to you people, I don't care, and goodbye.
Back to top Go down
jizz

Rune Miners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rune Miners   Rune Miners Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:53 am

Never Called u Anything...
Back to top Go down
turrmoil

Rune Miners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rune Miners   Rune Miners Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:54 am

yw bob. i also didnt realise most ppls banks were invested in rune ores till just now either dont change the price or just make it a non pk zone or give them 4x ore
Back to top Go down
jizz

Rune Miners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rune Miners   Rune Miners Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:55 am

4m Per Ore is Good Cash for pkers And well me =] I Help Some People and when i am low on cash i go pk
Back to top Go down
turrmoil

Rune Miners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rune Miners   Rune Miners Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:55 am

lmao jizz stfu u nerd ur one of the fagets that wrecks mining u pk there u freak.
Back to top Go down
jizz

Rune Miners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rune Miners   Rune Miners Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:56 am

Lol Its pking Dont rage At me Becuse i pked your Ah Set 2 times

JIzzed OUT
Back to top Go down
turrmoil

Rune Miners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rune Miners   Rune Miners Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:57 am

1stly ah sets? lmao u must be poor kid
2ndly jizzed out? lmfao wat are u like 6?
Back to top Go down
bobbb
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Rune Miners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rune Miners   Rune Miners Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 5:02 am

yea jizzed nice risk love ur mystic wats ur bank like 500m? L0L i laugh at ur face how you think we are mad if we die with barrows? it not that much. also m8 ur not a good pker u kill miners and tripple log to even get close to killin me. l2pk and fuck off?
Back to top Go down
Chris
##Owner##
##Owner##
Chris

Rune Miners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rune Miners   Rune Miners Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 3:10 pm

Killing miners is not against the rules and never has been, closed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rebornscape.org
Sponsored content

Rune Miners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rune Miners   Rune Miners Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rune Miners
Page 1 of 1