Degraded PK
Welcome to Denied PvP, to play our webclient, please go to www.deniedpvp.tk
Degraded PK
Welcome to Denied PvP, to play our webclient, please go to www.deniedpvp.tk
Degraded PK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.deniedpvp.tk

HomeNewsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resetting Stats

Go down 
+2
Final Defense
Grumpy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Grumpy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Resetting Stats Empty
PostSubject: Resetting Stats   Resetting Stats Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 7:49 pm

I understand you guys used to have ::reset # commands to set your stats to 1, but apparently they were removed because they don't work any more.

That has become a problem because I made a pure with 45 def and 80 attack, and when i pulled out claws using strength mode, both my attack and defence went up a level, and i was no longer the combat level of other pures.

My suggestion is to bring back the stat reset, and possibly a quicker way to level up your stats than the lamps, if you want to make a special pure account.
Back to top Go down
Final Defense
Extremely L33T Member
Extremely L33T Member
Final Defense

Resetting Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resetting Stats   Resetting Stats Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 7:57 pm

Y.E.S.
Back to top Go down
brid unit v2
Extremely L33T Member
Extremely L33T Member
brid unit v2

Resetting Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resetting Stats   Resetting Stats Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 12:39 am

I agree on this but what is code's for lamps anyways LOL
Back to top Go down
Chris
##Owner##
##Owner##
Chris

Resetting Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resetting Stats   Resetting Stats Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 8:41 am

brid unit v2 wrote:
I agree on this but what is code's for lamps anyways LOL

Reason of removal:

Do you really think 1 def pures want to fight 45-70def wannabes who can't fight fairly?

P.S ty brid, removed them also. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.rebornscape.org
Grumpy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Resetting Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resetting Stats   Resetting Stats Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 11:14 am

If they don't want to fight them.. they don't have to?
It doesn't seem right to me that you would force people to only have one type of pure account. People want to have tanks, zerkers, etc.

It's just that I've been playing this server for under a week and it's already getting kind of old with the only thing to do being pking; dont get me wrong, i love to pk, but constantly maxed pking gets boring.

And there are still many zerker pures and tanks left, if you actually want to get rid of them youre going to have to find every single one and fuck their accounts up or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Chris
##Owner##
##Owner##
Chris

Resetting Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resetting Stats   Resetting Stats Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 6:35 pm

Grumpy wrote:
If they don't want to fight them.. they don't have to?
It doesn't seem right to me that you would force people to only have one type of pure account. People want to have tanks, zerkers, etc.

It's just that I've been playing this server for under a week and it's already getting kind of old with the only thing to do being pking; dont get me wrong, i love to pk, but constantly maxed pking gets boring.

And there are still many zerker pures and tanks left, if you actually want to get rid of them youre going to have to find every single one and fuck their accounts up or whatever.

It's not that, its when they only fight 1def, anyone higher they won't fight and it's pretty fuckin' annoying when you get this 70def thing on you, your praying melee and it won't gtfo, and I did fuck up their accounts lol, I went maxed at 101cmb and killed everyone of them online, so gf Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.rebornscape.org
Phat Pk
Phat Pk

Resetting Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resetting Stats   Resetting Stats Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 1:17 pm

code for xp lamps is 2528 =)
Back to top Go down
clawd ur ass

Resetting Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resetting Stats   Resetting Stats Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:42 pm

i agree for pures i dont use pures though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Resetting Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resetting Stats   Resetting Stats Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resetting Stats
Page 1 of 1