Degraded PK
Welcome to Denied PvP, to play our webclient, please go to www.deniedpvp.tk
Degraded PK
Welcome to Denied PvP, to play our webclient, please go to www.deniedpvp.tk
Degraded PK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.deniedpvp.tk

HomeNewsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To all people who don't like me read this >=[

Go down 
+6
brid unit v2
Chris
l l l l l l l
Final Defense
Hazey
Jason
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason
Jason

To all people who don't like me read this >=[ Empty
PostSubject: To all people who don't like me read this >=[   To all people who don't like me read this >=[ Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 10:02 am

Ok hello i am i vanessa i im here to tell the people who don't like me don't post where my stuff is.Don't bother to say
shit like "oh you suck kid wow stfu" because its a game your losing all your potential over a fucking video game?Get a life
i have a life i go out everyday im not on 24/7 im not even on a hour maybe on skype but really i'm usually at the park.
But to all you who hate me hate me it does not bother me it is your decision i can't make that for you.The two people
who i know dislike me are Messiv and Brid Unit V2 i know you two don't like me but get over it its not like im gonna be in your life for the rest of eternity i possibly might die before you you never know.Acting like dicks won't help i mean really?
What is the problem do i have fucking symptoms of badness or unattractiveness because i have plenty of friends.I don't
need what you kids want to bring to me im 15 im mature about it i don't see any else being mature except the owner dvs
arre stu and the other staff i have friends here too but come on you kids trash talk people its sad because of the fact that
you kids hang around all day on this shit without lives go out sometimes go to the park get fresh air im not on this all day
possibly 3 hours on days i have nothing to do then im out the door i mean really gosh its so fucking stupid because you
don't like me so you must curse me out?? i mean WTF are you stupid?? did you go to school?? And the fucking names im not a shemale if you have skype ill show you You can ask Stu or Martin/A.K.A no pker/Really if you have nothing good to say don't say shit.

From,Vanessa

Thank you for understanding Wink
Back to top Go down
Jason
Jason

PostSubject: Re: To all people who don't like me read this >=[   To all people who don't like me read this >=[ Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 10:05 am

I mean this is really stupid
Back to top Go down
Hazey
Extremely L33T Member
Extremely L33T Member
Hazey

PostSubject: Re: To all people who don't like me read this >=[   To all people who don't like me read this >=[ Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 10:13 am

i've never talked to so idk if i like/dislike u but i agree with what ur saying Smile
Back to top Go down
Jason
Jason

PostSubject: Re: To all people who don't like me read this >=[   To all people who don't like me read this >=[ Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 10:21 am

thank you
Back to top Go down
Final Defense
Extremely L33T Member
Extremely L33T Member
Final Defense

PostSubject: Re: To all people who don't like me read this >=[   To all people who don't like me read this >=[ Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 10:32 am

I vanessa i wrote:

Stop feeding the trolls.
Back to top Go down
l l l l l l l
L33T Member
L33T Member
l l l l l l l

PostSubject: Re: To all people who don't like me read this >=[   To all people who don't like me read this >=[ Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:20 am

Dang long :p
Back to top Go down
Chris
##Owner##
##Owner##
Chris

PostSubject: Re: To all people who don't like me read this >=[   To all people who don't like me read this >=[ Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:56 am

I'd read it all but, nvm
Back to top Go down
http://www.rebornscape.org
Jason
Jason

PostSubject: Re: To all people who don't like me read this >=[   To all people who don't like me read this >=[ Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:59 am

Final Defense wrote:
I vanessa i wrote:

Stop feeding the trolls.
WTF? feeding the trolls medieval much??
Back to top Go down
brid unit v2
Extremely L33T Member
Extremely L33T Member
brid unit v2

PostSubject: Re: To all people who don't like me read this >=[   To all people who don't like me read this >=[ Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:59 am

HEY i dont dislike you +.+ i just said C&P on one of your posts +,+ u can be annoying but hey +.+
AND since when have i trash talked to you? ....
Back to top Go down
Jason
Jason

PostSubject: Re: To all people who don't like me read this >=[   To all people who don't like me read this >=[ Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 11:57 am

brid unit v2 wrote:
HEY i dont dislike you +.+ i just said C&P on one of your posts +,+ u can be annoying but hey +.+
AND since when have i trash talked to you? ....
Not meaning you meaning all the dumb asses who trash talk
Back to top Go down
Grumpy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: To all people who don't like me read this >=[   To all people who don't like me read this >=[ Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:09 pm

I don't know you.

I vanessa i wrote:
But to all you who hate me hate me it does not bother me

But obviously it does bother you enough to write an essay and post it.
I stopped reading there because i can see you're not exactly the brightest bulb on the christmas tree. Wink
Back to top Go down
Jason
Jason

PostSubject: Re: To all people who don't like me read this >=[   To all people who don't like me read this >=[ Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:25 pm

Grumpy wrote:
I don't know you.

I vanessa i wrote:
But to all you who hate me hate me it does not bother me

But obviously it does bother you enough to write an essay and post it.
I stopped reading there because i can see you're not exactly the brightest bulb on the christmas tree. Wink
I
understand that you think bad of me but i express my feelings.i dont hold them in black holes like some people do.
And no one is perfect god created us all to be what we want/P.S im not religious i just know this/
Back to top Go down
l l l l l l l
L33T Member
L33T Member
l l l l l l l

PostSubject: Re: To all people who don't like me read this >=[   To all people who don't like me read this >=[ Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:38 pm

Is that u irl?
Back to top Go down
Nick
Extremely L33T Member
Extremely L33T Member
Nick

PostSubject: Re: To all people who don't like me read this >=[   To all people who don't like me read this >=[ Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:22 am

look at all the people who read this O_o (no offense)

I really havent seen u around much soo i dont kno u
Back to top Go down
Legalize Bud
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Legalize Bud

PostSubject: Re: To all people who don't like me read this >=[   To all people who don't like me read this >=[ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 5:27 am

Quote :
I
understand that you think bad of me but i express my feelings.i dont hold them in black holes like some people do.
And no one is perfect god created us all to be what we want/P.S im not religious i just know this/

Quote :
because its a game your losing all your potential over a fucking video game?Get a life

Obviously you dont have a life either since you are losing your potential by posting that. If you really didn't care about what people on the internet say, you wouldnt have posted that.

you are on a forum, the forum from a game, not even the original game, no a private server.. and you start seeking acceptence from 12 year olds? seriously, you are the one that needs to get from fresh air, the dust in your basement cant do the lil bit a braincells you have any good

Quote :
But to all you who hate me hate me it does not bother me it is your decision i can't make that for you.
Quote :
I

those 2 sentences dont coop. serious u should learn out of this, if you dont want to be hated, dont play a game which is crowded with 12 year olds.

kthnxbi
Back to top Go down
Jason
Jason

PostSubject: Re: To all people who don't like me read this >=[   To all people who don't like me read this >=[ Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:03 am

Legalize Bud wrote:
Quote :
I

Quote :
because its a game your losing all your potential over a fucking video game?Get a life

Obviously you dont have a life either since you are losing your potential by posting that. If you really didn't care about what people on the internet say, you wouldnt have posted that.

you are on a forum, the forum from a game, not even the original game, no a private server.. and you start seeking acceptence from 12 year olds? seriously, you are the one that needs to get from fresh air, the dust in your basement cant do the lil bit a braincells you have any good

Quote :
But to all you who hate me hate me it does not bother me it is your decision i can't make that for you.
Quote :
I

those 2 sentences dont coop. serious u should learn out of this, if you dont want to be hated, dont play a game which is crowded with 12 year olds.

kthnxbi
1.I have a life.
2.Why don't you shut the fuck up because we all know what your fucking little fat ass chip eating 9 year old masterbating self is doing? so shut your mouth.
3.Im not seeking acceptence im only saying So you have nothing GOOD to spread to our world so shut your pussy face up
and get a job life and girlfriend fag boy.
4.I'm guessing you don't have a life.
Back to top Go down
Jason
Jason

PostSubject: Re: To all people who don't like me read this >=[   To all people who don't like me read this >=[ Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:14 am

C L A Wz wrote:
Is that u irl?
Hunter that is me irl got problem with Emos?
Back to top Go down
Legalize Bud
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Legalize Bud

PostSubject: Re: To all people who don't like me read this >=[   To all people who don't like me read this >=[ Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 2:04 pm

Quote :
1.I have a life.
2.Why don't you shut the fuck up because we all know what your fucking little fat ass chip eating 9 year old masterbating self is doing? so shut your mouth.
3.Im not seeking acceptence im only saying So you have nothing GOOD to spread to our world so shut your pussy face up

1) You're playing this game, crying about shit on a forum, commenting on my hate messages, obviously you don't have a life.
2) You all know what i'm doing? As you said yourself, nobody likes your shemale bitch ass, and nobody cares about anyone on here anyway. So shut the fuck up, stop pretending your tiny dick is a clit and go cut your wrist and cry in a corner, gay emo fuck.
3) You don't have anything good to spread out so the world yourself, all you can cry about is how people hate you, which obviously everyone does. Your a lying shemale pussy gay cornhole loving twat. Don't start acting like your big just because you get your puny bitch ass kicked at your retard school daily.
4) I'm in college, studying architecture at FNT Utrecht, and i've been in a relation ship for 2 years and 7 months.
5) I obviously have a life, but you for that matter.. You need to get the hell off the internet and get your gay bitch ass to school, you could use an education, also get some friends while your at it, you probably need someone who cares about you, since your parents obviously don't.
Back to top Go down
clawd ur ass

PostSubject: Re: To all people who don't like me read this >=[   To all people who don't like me read this >=[ Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:40 pm

wow long speech (:
Back to top Go down
Jason
Jason

PostSubject: Re: To all people who don't like me read this >=[   To all people who don't like me read this >=[ Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:25 pm

Legalize Bud wrote:
Quote :
1.I have a life.

1) You're playing this game, crying about shit on a forum, commenting on my hate messages, obviously you don't have a life.
2) You all know what i'm doing? As you said yourself, nobody likes your shemale bitch ass, and nobody cares about anyone on here anyway. So shut the fuck up, stop pretending your tiny dick is a clit and go cut your wrist and cry in a corner, gay emo fuck.
3) You don't have anything good to spread out so the world yourself, all you can cry about is how people hate you, which obviously everyone does. Your a lying shemale pussy gay cornhole loving twat. Don't start acting like your big just because you get your puny bitch ass kicked at your retard school daily.
4) I'm in college, studying architecture at FNT Utrecht, and i've been in a relation ship for 2 years and 7 months.
5) I obviously have a life, but you for that matter.. You need to get the hell off the internet and get your gay bitch ass to school, you could use an education, also get some friends while your at it, you probably need someone who cares about you, since your parents obviously don't.
Listen,I have no patients and shut your little mouth because you don't know who i am irl so shut your mouth lying about your schools and age doesn't make a difference your a dumbass the way you are you have such ignorance your a dick and I am female I have no fucking reason to prove it to you dumb fuck
so why don't you stop harassing me and get a life leave the fucking chips alone and go get a life you creep.You are a dumb fucking D I C K.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all people who don't like me read this >=[   To all people who don't like me read this >=[ Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:33 pm

Oh no i read this o.o anyways i did not see u on alot (alex) stu miss u.
Back to top Go down
Jason
Jason

PostSubject: Re: To all people who don't like me read this >=[   To all people who don't like me read this >=[ Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:30 pm

ii alex ii wrote:
Oh no i read this o.o anyways i did not see u on alot (alex) stu miss u.
well tell him im still alive i aint dead yet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all people who don't like me read this >=[   To all people who don't like me read this >=[ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:05 pm

i dont hate you
Back to top Go down
Final Defense
Extremely L33T Member
Extremely L33T Member
Final Defense

PostSubject: Re: To all people who don't like me read this >=[   To all people who don't like me read this >=[ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To all people who don't like me read this >=[   To all people who don't like me read this >=[ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To all people who don't like me read this >=[
Page 1 of 1