Degraded PK
Welcome to Denied PvP, to play our webclient, please go to www.deniedpvp.tk
Degraded PK
Welcome to Denied PvP, to play our webclient, please go to www.deniedpvp.tk
Degraded PK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.deniedpvp.tk

HomeNewsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jailed please give me a chance?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tank prod
Newb
Newb

Jailed please give me a chance? Empty
PostSubject: Jailed please give me a chance?   Jailed please give me a chance? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:56 am

Hello i was jailed today becuase i was double logging but i wasnt trying to xfer i was useing my 2nd account to see when a fcer was at varrock pk 1v1 and i was going to claw rush him but sadly i clicked on my char... i didnt reliase that double logging was bannable untill now if i can get a 2nd chance that would be great thanks CPD

My account has 200 kill count and ive had alot of fun on it, worked if you could give me a 2nd chance that would be great

My user is Tank Prod

Thanks Cpd
Back to top Go down
Chris
##Owner##
##Owner##
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Jailed please give me a chance?   Jailed please give me a chance? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:04 am

tank prod wrote:
Hello i was jailed today becuase i was double logging but i wasnt trying to xfer i was useing my 2nd account to see when a fcer was at varrock pk 1v1 and i was going to claw rush him but sadly i clicked on my char... i didnt reliase that double logging was bannable untill now if i can get a 2nd chance that would be great thanks CPD

My account has 200 kill count and ive had alot of fun on it, worked if you could give me a 2nd chance that would be great

My user is Tank Prod

Thanks Cpd

Please visit the rules here:

Code:
http://rs517.roflforum.net/rules-read-to-aviod-being-banned-f13/server-rules-t52.htm#188

Your account will be unjailed in a few days to serve your punishment, pm me in a few days if not unjailed by that time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rebornscape.org
tank prod
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Jailed please give me a chance?   Jailed please give me a chance? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:44 pm

Thanks again
Back to top Go down
Chris
##Owner##
##Owner##
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Jailed please give me a chance?   Jailed please give me a chance? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:19 am

Unjailed, closed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rebornscape.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jailed please give me a chance?   Jailed please give me a chance? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jailed please give me a chance?
Page 1 of 1