Degraded PK
Welcome to Denied PvP, to play our webclient, please go to www.deniedpvp.tk
Degraded PK
Welcome to Denied PvP, to play our webclient, please go to www.deniedpvp.tk
Degraded PK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.deniedpvp.tk

HomeNewsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Problems with combat

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Su lc l de
Extremely L33T Member
Extremely L33T Member
Su lc l de

Problems with combat Empty
PostSubject: Problems with combat   Problems with combat Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:59 pm

Well, i made a scout account yesterday, and i was training it some, without typeing ::pure/::master. I realized that you DO NOT GET RANGED XP. Instead, the rapid damage is converted to strength exp, and accurate is converted to attack. Also, It would be nice if we could cast magic on NPC's. A few food items do not work either. I spawned summer pies, to hybrid with in bh, and you cannot eat them. Just a few problems i have found with this server, not that they are big or anything, just would be nice if you could fix some of the stuff when you have time.

--Suicide
Back to top Go down
Su lc l de
Extremely L33T Member
Extremely L33T Member
Su lc l de

PostSubject: Re: Problems with combat   Problems with combat Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:01 pm

Also, If you could fix the overload glitch problem, so people can use the overload pot without typeing ::pure/master. This is a problem, not just on new accoutns that you don't levle up by code. In pure pking, if you get rushed, and they are leeching, you cannot pot without sippnig a super restore first, and in some cases, you do not have any time to pot twice before they next attack hits, that leeches your stats.
Back to top Go down
Su lc l de
Extremely L33T Member
Extremely L33T Member
Su lc l de

PostSubject: Re: Problems with combat   Problems with combat Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:52 pm

My good firend Brandon also reminded me that choc bombs and phoenix necklaces do NOT work. Would be nice if more of the item's that are spawnable do work. I have noticed that quite a few don't, which is understandable as some of them are pretty much pointless, especially in a pking server like this. ( a few items i have noticed are--Frog prince/princess gear, one of the rune 2h spawns, rune scimitar is glitched, looks like a wall of lava)
Back to top Go down
dethpwny
Extremely L33T Member
Extremely L33T Member
dethpwny

PostSubject: Re: Problems with combat   Problems with combat Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:27 pm

lol triple posting ur trying to get banned just put all those into one b4 u get banned
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/paulistight1113
Su lc l de
Extremely L33T Member
Extremely L33T Member
Su lc l de

PostSubject: Re: Problems with combat   Problems with combat Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:29 pm

Notice the time gap. I could not click edit at the time of the post, I still cannot. Also, the posts are not spam.
Back to top Go down
dethpwny
Extremely L33T Member
Extremely L33T Member
dethpwny

PostSubject: Re: Problems with combat   Problems with combat Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:39 pm

well the 1st 2 were 2 mins apart and the last one i'll give to u lol it was like over 12 hours after
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/paulistight1113
I Eat Subway
Extremely L33T Member
Extremely L33T Member

PostSubject: Re: Problems with combat   Problems with combat Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 7:49 pm

yeah i agree with this 1, spawnable items on a pking server should work properly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems with combat   Problems with combat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problems with combat
Page 1 of 1