Degraded PK
Welcome to Denied PvP, to play our webclient, please go to www.deniedpvp.tk
Degraded PK
Welcome to Denied PvP, to play our webclient, please go to www.deniedpvp.tk
Degraded PK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.deniedpvp.tk

HomeNewsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alot of lag.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
the finisher
Newb
Newb
the finisher

Alot of lag. Empty
PostSubject: Alot of lag.   Alot of lag. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:02 am

My ingame name and sitename is The Finisher, and I would love if some people would comment about what they think of lagging and dcing. Like when your in the middle of pking and your on a roll.
You lag and you die, the other person wins unfairly, i for one, have had this happen to me over and over again.
And i want some of your opinions to help end the endless lag and disconnections.
Also in other news a while ago...
*When pking places were at Varrock, Pointplace: G.E. after i did a favor for a staff member of trying out
if you can spawn in wilderness and after that he gave me donator position and i was really happy but since 2 Server Version updates i no longer am in possession on my Donar Position so this part is for the owner/staff person who gave me the position in the first place and i hope that i get the spot back because if i got donar i would be very grateful and i would helpout to every new player, and i do that already but please, please can i have my spot back*

Thank you for reading this.

The Finisher Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chris
##Owner##
##Owner##
Chris

Alot of lag. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alot of lag.   Alot of lag. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:38 am

Complaining gets you no where lol, this is suggesting, when people donate, the lag stops.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rebornscape.org

Alot of lag.
Page 1 of 1