Degraded PK
Welcome to Denied PvP, to play our webclient, please go to www.deniedpvp.tk
Degraded PK
Welcome to Denied PvP, to play our webclient, please go to www.deniedpvp.tk
Degraded PK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.deniedpvp.tk

HomeNewsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Banned for trying to be honest but he got confused i assume?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blow my dfs
Newb
Newb

Banned for trying to be honest but he got confused i assume? Empty
PostSubject: Banned for trying to be honest but he got confused i assume?   Banned for trying to be honest but he got confused i assume? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:27 pm

I got ipd for xfering when i was trying to explain whitch account was mine i said orange 1444 whitch is my friends please compare ips and then i explained orange 1443 is mine not 1444 then he ips me and now my friends account is banned just leave me iped and unban his account "orange 1444" thanks
Back to top Go down
The Hot Acid
Extremely L33T Member
Extremely L33T Member
The Hot Acid

PostSubject: Re: Banned for trying to be honest but he got confused i assume?   Banned for trying to be honest but he got confused i assume? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:20 am

Wow, no dont say you tried to explain which account was yours, you said you gave him yours mates account name so you wouldn't get banned... then you said that your account, which was supposed to be banned, was not banned, thus your lieing to administration, and provided false information.
Back to top Go down
blow my dfs
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Banned for trying to be honest but he got confused i assume?   Banned for trying to be honest but he got confused i assume? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:41 am

Well whatever i dont mind being banned its a game (obviously to you its life) but yeah my friend orange 1444 not 1443 (me) shouldnt be banned -.- compare ips someone who can do that...
Back to top Go down
The Hot Acid
Extremely L33T Member
Extremely L33T Member
The Hot Acid

PostSubject: Re: Banned for trying to be honest but he got confused i assume?   Banned for trying to be honest but he got confused i assume? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:52 am

Ok, first off i dont really care if i get banned from a server, ive been banned from many more servers, and ips dont really matter in this, mainly because you gave your friends account on purpose....
Back to top Go down
blow my dfs
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Banned for trying to be honest but he got confused i assume?   Banned for trying to be honest but he got confused i assume? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:08 am

I clearly stated that i meant 1443 its very easy to misclick a 4 insteaf of a 3..
Back to top Go down
The Hot Acid
Extremely L33T Member
Extremely L33T Member
The Hot Acid

PostSubject: Re: Banned for trying to be honest but he got confused i assume?   Banned for trying to be honest but he got confused i assume? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:38 pm

No its not... they are completely seperated unless your a noob and use the numbers above the letters...and most people would fix their mistake...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned for trying to be honest but he got confused i assume?   Banned for trying to be honest but he got confused i assume? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned for trying to be honest but he got confused i assume?
Page 1 of 1