Degraded PK
Welcome to Denied PvP, to play our webclient, please go to www.deniedpvp.tk
Degraded PK
Welcome to Denied PvP, to play our webclient, please go to www.deniedpvp.tk
Degraded PK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.deniedpvp.tk

HomeNewsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

how to quit runescape

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pedobear
pedobear

how to quit runescape Empty
PostSubject: how to quit runescape   how to quit runescape Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:31 am

If You can limit yourself to like 2-3 hours a day of Runescape you dont really NEED to quit Runescape, this is just for people that are mainly addicted or play to much.

Please have a look at this, You may not agree but please read and leave a comment, this took a while to make and I edit it every time I get new ideas.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most of you are looking at this because you have a runescape addiction and want to quit yeah? Or are you just having a browse? either way
Do you really want to spend your childhood playing runescape?

I'd like to say my name is Mike and I am 16 and from Australia, I went through what some of you are going through right now, and thats a drug called Runescape.

The main reason why people play Runescape these days is because they get bored IRL or have nothing else to do...

1. Introduction

Quitting Runescape is a hard thing to do, its not an instant thing, it comes over time and it has to be worked on. I've been trying to quit Runescape for many, many, many years and a few days ago I have finally quit Runescape for real. It wasnt easy task but I did it, This guide will tell you my story of runescape + how I quit runescape + how to quit runescape an last of all the extra tips that MAY help.
The higher level you are in Runescape, the harder it is to quit, so quit before its to late.

Runescape Updates, and how they affect you:

Runescape updates, you think there good but they affect you, nearly every single one of them. For example;

E.P: Jagex created this system so you can gain EP(obviously idiot). My point is they created it so you can play longer. How? Well.. In the old PK/Bh crater/Pvp you could just kill people without EP and it would be instant, but nowadays you need EP to recieve loot, and EP takes a long time to get which means longer gameplay for everyone,which makes Jagex rich.

Dungeoneering: Runescape has 24 individual skills excluding Dungeoneering. Dungeoneering was a skill that most of those 24 skills could be used inside one skill such as dungeoneering. How? Well.. When you go into the dungeon you need, Combat to kill monsters and wear the armours, Fishing to fish food to survive, Cooking to cook those food to survive, Firemaking to burn those logs to cook the food(higher the tier, lesser the chance of burn), Herblore to make boost potions, Summoning to make familiars, Farming to farm the stuff you need to Herblore, Runecrafting to make runes to be able to do magic, Pray to be able to take less damage of the monsters, Fletching to make bows to use ranged, Smithing to make weapon and armours, Mining to mine through the rocks on selected floors. You also need most of the 24 skills to unlock the doors so you can get more xp.

HOW TO QUIT RUNESCAPE:

Now, for this section you must think hard.

Your probably thinking this is dumb, I cant convince you to quit Runescape. That may be the case, but I hope I can, or atleast change your thinking towards Runescape.

The best ways to quit Runescape is to take time off, The best method for me was to force myself off for 3 days, and not turn on the computer again until the 3 days are up, That does involve NO botting, NO forums, NOTHING. This should help you realise that theres more to life than Runescape, other stuff was invented for a reason.

Think about the other 6 billion people in the world that dont play Runescape, they survive dont they?

Sell your Runescape accounts, this way you cant log back in them. This insists of Paypal/Bank/Alertpay/Xbox live points/XBox console, anything, just make sure you dont get scammed.

Spend time with Family and Friends, they wont be around forever so make the most you can of it, Friends IRL are more fun than friends on this game.

Pick a new hobby/hobbies, theres more things than Runescape. Pick a hobby like soccer, card games, learning a language, Watching television, studying, helping people etc.

Play a sport, I play two which is Tennis and Bowling, there individual sports but I do have tennis partners and a bowling partner. If you dont like sports, try something else like reading.

Think about it, Do you really want to spend your childhood spending your time on a game full of pixel toys?

Tips:

Read these tips, These are things you should know.

- Read this http://encyclopediadramatica.com/RuneScape
- When you level to high in Runescape, the harder it is to quit.
- Make more IRL friends
- If you CAN manage to play for 2-3-4 hours a day, then you dont need to worry about quitting Runescape.
- Always check how your eyesight is going, if its bad, then your way to addicted.
- Start botting, it can get your mind off Runescape while you enjoy IRL activities
- Stop being an ethug/runescape troll, these things just make you think your cool but your actually a loser

My best tip is, QUIT RUNESCAPE. bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Pancake
Extremely L33T Member
Extremely L33T Member
Pancake

PostSubject: Re: how to quit runescape   how to quit runescape Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:42 am

Very well made guide, i have decreased my playing time much, but i mite need this still Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/superallu12
pedobear
pedobear

PostSubject: Re: how to quit runescape   how to quit runescape Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:52 am

thanks, this made me quit myself, so yeah.. pretty good guide Smile
Back to top Go down
Rehistorical
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: how to quit runescape   how to quit runescape Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:40 am

I quit before the guide Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hi im aids

PostSubject: Re: how to quit runescape   how to quit runescape Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:47 am

i quited like 1 year ago but i still look forums and stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Wild Wolf
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: how to quit runescape   how to quit runescape Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:48 pm

hehe nice guide I wanna quit rs too, but its very hard! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how to quit runescape   how to quit runescape Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how to quit runescape
Page 1 of 1