Degraded PK
Welcome to Denied PvP, to play our webclient, please go to www.deniedpvp.tk
Degraded PK
Welcome to Denied PvP, to play our webclient, please go to www.deniedpvp.tk
Degraded PK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.deniedpvp.tk

HomeNewsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All skills working?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sathae

All skills working? Empty
PostSubject: All skills working?   All skills working? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 3:02 pm

This post is aimed at the developers.. but i've noticed that Agility is the only skill in Degraded that is unable to train. I've managed to gain a reasonable amount of experience in any other skill apart from this one, and I was wondering, if it is possible, how to train this skill. Very Happy If the skill is however un-trainable, mabye I suggest a Pirate captain NPC from the Brimhaven Agility arena located in the skilling area (mabye) to teleport players to an agility area by using the enter command which replaces the common 'talk', used with Tormented Demons and the God Wars bosses? I just think it'd be a good idea for this statement about the server would be actually true, because I remember seeing it in my first few days playing the server.

The man who waits for a fun skill to train,
Sathae.
Back to top Go down
Chris
##Owner##
##Owner##
Chris

PostSubject: Re: All skills working?   All skills working? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:17 am

We didn't actually know anyone wanted to train agility, when your run never runs out lol XD. I might added a temp solution to this though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rebornscape.org
Sathae

PostSubject: Re: All skills working?   All skills working? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:51 pm

Agility never caused your run energy to last faster anyway. I just thought adding the skill in would actually make all of your skills work on the server, and hopefully attract more people. Very Happy Besides, it's a pretty cool skill anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All skills working?   All skills working? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All skills working?
Page 1 of 1