Degraded PK
Welcome to Denied PvP, to play our webclient, please go to www.deniedpvp.tk
Degraded PK
Welcome to Denied PvP, to play our webclient, please go to www.deniedpvp.tk
Degraded PK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.deniedpvp.tk

HomeNewsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No pking at rune ore!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ClawsX
ClawsX

No pking at rune ore!!!! Empty
PostSubject: No pking at rune ore!!!!   No pking at rune ore!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 5:02 pm

i try to make money like all these rich people but the pkers kill me....Its hard to make money on a skiller acc if ur mining and to be honest thiev and mining is like the only way a skiller can make money. and skiller means no combat and they can defend themselves...Make in non-pk and make a command or somtin so its safe to get there. cuz im starting to mine now and its really hard now i know how frustrated skillers must be. So pls chris consider this becuz ur skillers wont be happy if u dont.....
Back to top Go down
Sathae

PostSubject: Re: No pking at rune ore!!!!   No pking at rune ore!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 12:44 am

PKing at the runite ore is completely allowed.. That's the entire reason why the rune ore is placed in the wilderness. It's expensive, but it's hard to get. If you find this stressful, just mine addy ore. 550k a piece and quick. Not as fast as rune, but it's still cash.
Back to top Go down
ClawsX
ClawsX

PostSubject: Re: No pking at rune ore!!!!   No pking at rune ore!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:02 am

yea that is true but they also can make it "real mining" and make it "harder" then take it out of wildy or w.e idk i understand your point but now i can get around it so it doesn't matter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No pking at rune ore!!!!   No pking at rune ore!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No pking at rune ore!!!!
Page 1 of 1