Degraded PK
Welcome to Denied PvP, to play our webclient, please go to www.deniedpvp.tk
Degraded PK
Welcome to Denied PvP, to play our webclient, please go to www.deniedpvp.tk
Degraded PK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.deniedpvp.tk

HomeNewsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Few Suggestions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ii slayen

A Few Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: A Few Suggestions   A Few Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 6:59 pm

Well I'm going to just cut to the chase and list my suggestions. Please take the times to read all of them before you start posting about them.

1. Overloads - Chris could you please make them for everybody. All these donor's are all ready overpower with the gear and weapons they can use. Overloads ontop of that is just...unreasonable.

2. Clicks - If you could make the clicks as good as Real Runescape bridding would be a whole lot funner and a whole lot better.

3. Reset - I suggest a reset becase alout of people have duped to get their money. Alot of people have xfered to get there money. Alot of donor's have so much money that when they die with full donor gear they can rebuy back in most likely sets of 10. I understand that you want to reward donors for donating and all but the fact that most of them have 15 return sets of nothing but 500m+ items is a little suspecious.

4. Connection - The servers connection has gotten a whole lot better over the months but if you could find a way to stop d/c's or most of them I think alot more people would donate.

Thanks for reading and I hope chris will take my post seriously into concideration.
Back to top Go down
Ii slayen

A Few Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Few Suggestions   A Few Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 7:43 pm

Also by giving a reset you give yourself the chance to make a better economy and overall a better server.
Back to top Go down
draconic
Extremely L33T Member
Extremely L33T Member
draconic

A Few Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Few Suggestions   A Few Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:02 pm

nice duble post u cant just edit ?

and anyways no somepeople wanna dupe some dont dont hate its their problem go suck borks dick u might get more than 10 m other than that gj on suggestions
Back to top Go down
Ii slayen

A Few Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Few Suggestions   A Few Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:12 am

Make sence please ^

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Few Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Few Suggestions   A Few Suggestions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Few Suggestions
Page 1 of 1