Degraded PK
Welcome to Denied PvP, to play our webclient, please go to www.deniedpvp.tk
Degraded PK
Welcome to Denied PvP, to play our webclient, please go to www.deniedpvp.tk
Degraded PK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.deniedpvp.tk

HomeNewsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Claws's suggestions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ClawsX
ClawsX

Claws's suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Claws's suggestions   Claws's suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 5:12 pm

Welcome, this will be my suggestions thread. This will be updated everytime i come across something i think needs to be worked on. Lets get to it.

1. Fix the items on death option. Its bugged or flashes what ever and some people might not know where to check so maybe this could be changed. ( have no clue if this had been posted yet but yea)
Back to top Go down
bobbb
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Claws's suggestions   Claws's suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 7:29 pm

DONT PK RIGHT NOW!
the item protection prayer is bugged so if u are using it ur really not and will lose everything u r wearing (except torso,gloves,etc.)
Back to top Go down
ClawsX
ClawsX

PostSubject: Re: Claws's suggestions   Claws's suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 7:34 pm

wht i meant if u didnt understand was the option and it has 4 items. only if u have item protect on ( but ik it doesnt work ). the other 3 like how is anyone suppose to know its in the quest tab without really looking? so if they would move the donor option or make a command for the exp lock examples- ::lock || ::unlock <-- wold work fine and keep the donor option and replace the xp lock with items kept on death its that easy =) If you need help pm me i know how to code =)
Back to top Go down
old pk blood
old pk blood

PostSubject: Re: Claws's suggestions   Claws's suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 7:49 pm

In another server ( i quited ) they had someting with donar, if you talk you wil see in my case
[donator] old pk blood: but they could change [donator] to everything. like [pro] Razz
Ok i tryed to explain it but im not that good in English, hope u understand it Razz ( its only with yelling ) they use [donator] for clans Razz
Back to top Go down
ClawsX
ClawsX

PostSubject: Re: Claws's suggestions   Claws's suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 8:10 pm

Yea that would be kewl =) If anyone has any suggestions for me to add to the list that would be great! <3
Back to top Go down
old pk blood
old pk blood

PostSubject: Re: Claws's suggestions   Claws's suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 2:19 pm

omg, i got fmled twice, coz of the annoying pj system, maybe do that peaple can attack you after 10sec no combat. I specced a guy 1 hp with ags whe i wanted to spec twice i got pjed and killed by a 69 ags spec. :S
Back to top Go down
ClawsX
ClawsX

PostSubject: Re: Claws's suggestions   Claws's suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 3:38 pm

how do i edit a post can i???
Back to top Go down
old pk blood
old pk blood

PostSubject: Re: Claws's suggestions   Claws's suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:05 am

In full void ranger boots ava d arrows fury and dbow, i spec epic fail. Like 18-21 max
maybe look at its ranged strenght and accuracy. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Claws's suggestions   Claws's suggestions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Claws's suggestions
Page 1 of 1